A Bit About Me
Background, Character, Qualifications, Hobbies, and More…
Lea Wolf’s entrepreneurial spirit and business acumen were forged from the combination of her diverse experiences and her own personal transformation. Lea has conceived several innovative products and spearheaded numerous startups with unique technology platforms, all the while performing with her inimitable spirit and passion to evolve.
In 2017, Lea was alarmed of the failure of schools to protect students in sexual assault cases, ignoring bullying, and repeated incidents of suicide among adolescence. She was committed to become a voice for our students and make a difference. In early 2018, Lea reached out to the community and co-founded Lets Speak Up. There are three main goals of this proprietary web application: to educate, to empower, and to advocate for the safety and well being of students. The website has resources including news and stories to educate students. Lea also organizes events, meetings and workshops. Let’s Speak Up allows students to confidentially report offensive incidents and violations. The application matches offenders’ names and notifies students, resulting in more transparency. The third component of this website is to serve as an advocate and mediate issues or concerns.
Through IQNet, Lea develops and delivers innovative leadership development workshops using the firm’s proprietary e-Method™ to effectively equip individuals with tools, techniques, and resources to achieve personal and professional success. She learned that the same principles and concepts that led her to evolve also help to develop stimulating workshops and business solutions. She extracts universal values from her diverse cultural experiences and integrates business methods into personal and professional development programs complemented with a technology platform to support and streamline the process. She offers 1-on-1 training to discover yourself, as well as group workshops that can be tailored to participants’ needs.
In 2010, Lea expanded IQNet with Deeds-by-Kids™ (deedsbykids.org), a community character and leadership development program that gives kids and youth valuable life tools to develops their critical thinking skills through community service opportunities.
In 2008, Lea co-founded iclique-in technology, inc., a web services company specializing in human resources applications. A true innovation in the job portals industry, the company matches employers’ job requirements instantly to blue collar, manual labor workers via web-to-text messaging, www.ichamba.com. ichamba utilizes bi-lingual capabilities that enable Hispanic workers and service providers to communicate directly with both Hispanic and non-Hispanic households, matching those seeking workers with those looking for work. To make it easy for employers to vet profiles, ichamba enables a robust filtering search with over 18 fields to select from. This greatly increases the chance of precisely matching employers to qualified workers and providers. Only matched workers can be invited to job interviews, which saves everyone time and money.
Between 2003 – 2006, Lea was one of the co-founders of Innolink, Inc., a company formed to commercialize technology transfer between the United States and Israel. She was instrumental in repositioning the start-up’s strategy to successfully recruit management, form alliances, and raise capital.
1997 to 2002 IQNet Consulting was formed upon Lea moving from NY to San Diego. The company’s purpose was to serve as technical consultant to manage IT projects transitioning technological platforms. As a consultant, she served several prominent clients, including San Diego Gas & Electric, Union Bank of California, CCN Healthcare, and LPL Financial Services.
1991 – 1997 Lea began her technical career in the financial services and banking industry. At Morgan Stanley she gained extensive expertise in financial services and securities, serving as principal architect of various trading and portfolio management systems. She complemented her technical background with Series 7 training.
Lea holds a master’s degree in Science of Business Administration with an emphasis in Entrepreneurship. She also holds a bachelor’s degree in Financial Services from San Diego State University. In 2011 she received an ASTD coaching certification.
Cultural Background and Infusion
Born in Dagestan, in the former Soviet Union, Lea moved to Israel at a young age, after which she immigrated with her family to New York. In 1997 she moved to San Diego. Lea’s immersion in diverse cultures with opposing values, gender gaps, and communications styles helps her to deeply understand diverse perspectives and inspire others to gain an in depth insight to transform their life.
Lea speaks five languages, allowing her to eloquently and passionately deliver cross-cultural concepts to empower people to achieve their goals and needs.
Let’s Speak Up: www.letsspeakup.com
Educating, empowering, and advocating for students’ well-being
- Access to resources including news, stories, and expert content
- Organize events, workshops, and meetings
- Access to policies and procedures
- Tools to report offensive incidents confidentially
- Help navigating the school system
- Voice on issues that impact students’ well-being
- Help advocate and mediate issues or concerns
IQNet Consulting, Inc. www.iqnet.org
- Consulting company assisting in developing and implementing diverse business solutions
- SDG&E, Union Bank, LPL Financials, CoreQuest, EchoLink, CCN Healthcare
- Leadership development and training
- FACE IT: 1-on-1 coaching to discover your authentic self
- Group workshops
- Startups and entrepreneurship
- Software development project
iclique-in technology, Inc. www.icliquein.com
- Web application to connecting blue collar labor to employers
- Seamless bi-lingual communications via web to text messages,
- Connecting resources with opportunities with ease
- Connecting youth to leadership opportunities
- SELF Project: Bullying project focused on guiding children to manage adverse situations
Innolink, Inc. Partner
- Connecting and commercializing Israeli technologies to American based companies
Computer Programmer | Software Engineer
- Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, Long Island Savings Bank
- Developed trading systems and portfolio management applications
TOP 10 SKILLS
TOP 10 KNOW-HOW
- Philosophical perspectives
- Entrepreneurial endeavors
- Current social issues
- Women and youth leadership
- Cultural diversity
- Playing tennis
- Hiking with friends
- Movies inspired by true stories
- Exploring cultures around the world
- Innovative education system
- Youth leadership and character development
- Helping underserved communities
- Educating and empowering people in need
- Holocaust and WWII
- Making the world a better place
Work In Progress
- Let’s Speak Up: Youth Empowerment and Leadership Skills
- SELF: 4-steps to empower youth to manage bullying and adverse situations
- Make a movie “Taking a Stand!”
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- 2005: Master of Science Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, San Diego State University
- 2001: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Financial Services, San Diego State University
- 2011: ASTD Coaching Certificate, San Diego CA
- 1989-1990: Software Development and Engineering, Computer School, Brooklyn, NY