It’s time for change…
I’m most passionate about empowering children!
- My Story
- My Skills
- My Hobbies & Passion
- Special Projects
- Education & Certification
- Work History - Experience
IQNet Interactive founder Lea Wolf-Soffer’s entrepreneurial spirit and business acumen were forged from the combination of her unique experiences and her own personal transformation. Lea has conceived several innovative products and spearheaded numerous startups with unique technology platforms, all the while performing with her inimitable spirit and passion to evolve.
Through IQNet, Lea develops and delivers innovative leadership development workshops using the firm’s proprietary e-Method™ to effectively equip individuals with tools, techniques, and resources to achieve personal and professional success. She learned that the same principles and concepts that led her to evolve also help to develop stimulating workshops and business solutions. She extracts universal values from her diverse cultural experiences and integrates business methods into personal and professional development programs complemented with a technology platform to support and streamline the process.
Lea recently expanded IQNet with Deeds-by-Kids™ (deedsbykids.org), a community character and leadership development program that gives kids and youth valuable life tools to develops their critical thinking skills through community service opportunities.
Lea is also co-founder of iclique-in technology, inc., a web services company specializing in human resources applications. A true innovation in the job portals industry, the company matches employers’ job requirements instantly to blue collar, manual labor workers via web-to-text messaging, www.ichamba.com.
Prior to iclique-in, Lea served as one of the main partners in Innolink, Inc., a company formed to commercialize technology transfer between the United States and Israel. She was instrumental in repositioning the start-up’s strategy to successfully recruit management, form alliances, and raise capital. Innolink grew out of the expansion of Lea’s management and technical consultancy, which she established upon moving to San Diego, California, in 1997. As a consultant, she served several prominent clients, including San Diego Gas & Electric, Union Bank of California, CCN Healthcare, and LPL Financial Services.
Lea began her technical career in the financial services and banking industry. At Morgan Stanley she gained extensive expertise in financial services and securities, serving as principal architect of various trading and portfolio management systems. She complemented her technical background with Series 7 training.
Lea holds a master’s degree in Science of Business Administration with an emphasis in Entrepreneurship. She also holds a bachelor’s degree in Financial Services from San Diego State University. In 2011 she received an ASTD coaching certification.
Born in Dagestan, in the former Soviet Union, Lea moved to Israel at a young age, after which she immigrated with her family to New York. In 1997 she moved to San Diego. Lea’s immersion in diverse cultures with opposing values, gender gaps, and communications styles helps her to deeply understand diverse perspectives and inspire others to gain an in depth insight to transform their life.
Lea speaks five languages, allowing her to eloquently and passionately deliver cross-cultural concepts to empower people to achieve their goals and needs.
TOP 10 SKILLS
TOP 10 KNOW-HOW
- Philosophical perspectives
- Entrepreneurial endeavors
- Current social issues
- Women and youth leadership
- Cultural diversity
- Playing basketball
- Hiking with friends
- Movies inspired by true stories
- Escape room activities
- Karaoke with friends
- Travelling and exploring the world’s cultures
- Innovative education system
- Youth leadership and character development
- Helping underserved communities
- Educating and empowering people in need
- Holocaust and WWII
- Making the world a better place
I'm looking to develop more unique projects! Are you interested in joining me?
- Empower Youth with Leadership Skills
- Bullying Among Youth
- Make a movie “Taking a Stand!”
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- ASTD Coaching Certificate, San Diego CA 2012
- Master of Science Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, San Diego State University, 2005
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Financial Services, San Diego State University, 2001
- Software Development and Engineering, Syrit Computer School, Brooklyn, NY 1991
IQNet Consulting, Inc 1997 – Present
- Consulting company assisting in developing and implementing diverse business solutions
- SDG&E, Union Bank, LPL Financials, Teva Pharmaceutical, CoreQuest
- Leadership development and training
- Startups and entrepreneurship
- Software development project
iclique-in technology, Inc. 2007 – Present
- Web application to connect blue collar workers to employer via bilingual text message
www.deedsbykids.org, 2011 – Present
- Connecting youth to leadership opportunities
Partner of Innolink, Inc, 2003 – 2007
- Connecting and commercializing Israeli technologies to American based companies
Computer Programmer, 1991-1997
- Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, Long Island Savings Bank
So everyone you meet has a level of insecurity. The level of insecurity that you have is a strength, not a weakness. The question is, how are you going to use it?
For whatever reason, people believe that when they get to that spot, they have to know everything. They’ve got to be in total control, and you can never show weakness. I would say one of the underlying strengths of a great leader and a great C.E.O. — not all the time but when appropriate — is to demonstrate vulnerability, because that will bring people closer to you and show people the human side of you.
Now, in order to demonstrate vulnerability, you have to make sure you have people around you who will never use that against you, because you trust them and they trust you. So the ability, behind closed doors, to have open and honest conversations with your team about the concerns you have, the fears you have, and the opportunities, is the balance that someone needs to succeed.